Media Handling Fitting, Dual Inlets
Corning® ProCulture Media Handling Fitting with Dual Inlets for Vertical Sidearm Flasks. Spare parts for sidearm fittings, see Cat. Nos. 1395-32LTC, 1395-45LTC, 1395-LTR, and 1395LTMC.
- Used to introduce medium aseptically into large spinner flasks with vertical sidearms.
- Fittings are comprised of a PET insert with a fluorocarbon O-Ring and a polypropylene sealing cap.
- Gas filters are PTFE, 0.2 µm porosity.
- The 316 stainless steel tubes are held in place by modified polyphenylene oxide thermoplastic nuts with integrated ferrules.
- The fittings are completely autoclavable.
Enquire for more information