245mm Square Bioassay Dishes
Certified non-pyrogenic, these dishes are 245 mm square. They are packed with a lid and are designed with a stacking bead so that they will stack securely without slipping.
Dish uses include large-scale colony-counting and plaque-lifting, microbial assays, hybridizations.
- Approximate growth surface area is 500 cm²
- Actual inside bottom surface dimensions are 224 x 224mm wide and inside height is 18mm
- Manufactured from optically-clear virgin polystyrene
- Not treated for cell attachment, for applications where cell attachment is not desired
- With handles
- Sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
- Have stacking beads to aid in handling
- Compatible with automated colony picking instruments
- Design allows for easier handling
Enquire for more information