Digital Hot Plates
Corning digital hot plates are made with the same durability and quality Corning has been putting into Pyroceram® top products since 1964. All models include a Pyroceram top.
- Microprocessor maintains consistent and repeatable temperature settings from 5°C (if ambient temperature is 0°C or lower) up to 550°C.
- Digital LED temperature display is adjustable in 5°C increments and blinks until set temperature is reached.
- Safety indicators – power button and hot top indicators warn if unit is plugged in or is too hot to touch
- Angled front panel and large knobs minimize damage from spills
- Temperature Range 5 to 550 °C
- Speed 60-1150 rpm
- PC-400D/420D top plate size: 5 x 7 in. (12.7 x 17.8 cm)
- PC-600D/620D top plate size: 10 x 10 in. (25.4 x 25.4 cm)
Enquire for more information